At a glance
Affordable training for unlimited staff
Evidence-based, best-practice Continuing Professional Development
Drive whole-school improvements in teaching & learning
What are the packages?
|Online course (Signup link can be shared with as many staff as you’d like)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Discussion forum access (As part of the online course; network with like-minded educators)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Video request service (Either to be addressed in a new lesson, or in the Q&A webinars)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Quarterly Q&A webinars (Ask any question, and for unlimited staff to join)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Responsive support (Monday to Friday; email and telephone support)||Yes||Yes|
|Exclusive, bespoke two-hour webinar (For unlimited staff, unlimited devices)||Yes|
|One day’s in-house training (Package price excludes travel costs)||Yes|
Annual cost (ex. VAT)
Here at Evidence Based Education, we help schools make a sustained commitment to use valuable assessment data to their maximum effect. By working with us, you can enjoy extremely cost-effective, responsive and flexible training, and harness the full power of CEM Durham’s assessment data.
You already have half of the tools required: you have the data in the palm of your hand. Through our data training packages, we give you the rest of the tools – the knowledge, skills and resources to conduct your own, just-in-time training.
How do they work?
When you sign up to one of our CEM packages, you receive a complete set of training resources.
Whether you want to train up a couple of key members of staff, or save money by conducting ongoing, internal CPD, the CEM data training packages are the perfect solution.
First and foremost is our online training course, providing your whole team of staff with training on what you need, when you need it, all year round. We provide you with a secure login to a dashboard on our website, which you can access as and when you need, and a course link to share with any number of your staff!
On this dashboard, you’ll find links to all of the other benefits, too. You and as many of your team as you’d like can join regular Q&A webinars, where you can ask your own questions, along with other teachers using CEM data worldwide. There are opportunities to form networks, ask questions of others and share best practice in our CEM user forum, too. And finally, you can enjoy expert support by email and phone during working hours.
With the Pro and Pro+ packages, you can also benefit from bespoke in-house training, by webinar or in-person, for as many staff as you like. This can often help with disseminating key information about the assessments and the data produced to a wider group of your staff. Our expertise is unrivalled; all you have to do is to choose what level of support you require.
Why choose us?
- No need for cover. You don’t need to arrange a day’s cover to enjoy high-quality CPD. You can learn wherever and whenever suits you.
- Save money. You do not need to worry about the costs of in-school training; we have reduced the need for this with flexible and well-supported online training.
- Just-in-time training, when you need it. Get the training you need, when you need it. New staff? No problem. Something we haven’t covered in the course? Let us know, and we’ll address it for you.
- Network with like-minded educators. We run and moderate a forum for our subscribers, where you can share best practice and tips with those using CEM data, worldwide.
- Ask questions of our experts. Our packages include quarterly Q&A webinars, where you and your staff can ask us specific questions about the data, and expert phone and email support too.
- Improve teaching and learning. You’re already on the way by subscribing to such world-class assessments; we help you go that final step, to get the best value for money out of the data and to inform your decision-making.
The training met all of the required outcomes we stated when organising, and we were very happy with the mode of training. We will look into Evidence Based Education’s video packages next year as a method of disseminating key learning.
After signing up for a Pro package, we found the videos accessible and easy to understand. The customer support experienced so far has also been excellent; the team is quick to reply and friendly, yet maintains a professional touch.
Thanks again for the training which was superb. We have already begun discussions about how to use the data and what to share and when.
Thanks so much for the training - it was fantastic to be able to tailor the experience to exactly what we wanted and needed - the use of our own data added another dimension that enhanced the experience further.
Group discounts are available for MATs and chains of schools – please contact us to enquire.
As a special thank you for ordering, we will give you a free custom-designed EBE “box and whisker plot” t-shirt with every Pro and Pro+ package, while our EBE “Data Guru” hoodies are reserved for our Pro+ subscribers. Get yours by ordering today!
If you’re so impressed with the training package once you’ve signed up, that you want to share it with colleagues in other schools in your network, we’ll be delighted!
We will send you, personally, a £50 Amazon voucher, when your details are quoted by a new subscriber as their referrer.