The Great Teaching Toolkit takes teacher expertise seriously. Our approach is to:
- build knowledge for teachers & leaders
- promote environments that support PL
- generate feedback that gives key agents insight, clarification & self-monitoring
🎥 The Great Teaching Toolkit now includes video observation & feedback tools:
- reflect on your practice using our observation rubric;
- share videos with trusted colleagues & receive feedback aligned to our Model for Great Teaching.
Find out more 👇
@ded6ajd This comes up every now and again. Do you think 'based' is interpreted as absolute? Genuinely interested.
What you do can be based in some level of evidence in the same way it can be informed by some level of evidence.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.