Evidence Based Education’s Assessment Academy is the home of world-class, evidence-based, great-value assessment training for teachers, schools, colleges and academies.
With the right training and support, assessment is a tool that can be used more effectively, efficiently and confidently. This can help in linking curriculum and pedagogy more strongly, better understanding learners’ knowledge and skills, and supporting pupils in their learning progression.
By joining our Assessment Academy, you will:
- Improve the efficiency of assessment practices, helping you reduce workload – do more with less
- Begin to question existing practices
- Link assessment with curriculum and pedagogy, to improve student outcomes
- Maximise the power of assessment as a tool for learning
Read the table below for a brief comparison of the two, and click the boxes below for more information and to book. You can of course contact us with any bespoke assessment training or consultancy enquiries!
Assessment Lead Programme
|Whole-school approach to improving assessment practice, policy and framework||Focuses specifically on “what every teacher needs to know about assessment”|
|Ideal for current and aspiring leaders who want to improve assessment across departments and the whole school||Ideal for ITT, RQTs and in-service teachers alike|
|c. 50 hours’ sustained CPD over three terms plus tools and guides to create powerful high-quality questions and assessments||10-week short course, including insights from leading experts as well as teachers at the forefront of assessment practice|
|Minimum two staff per school||Only £95 pp; 1 to 100+ participants; group rates available|
|Find out more here||Find out more here|
Join Assessment Academy
Assessment Lead Programme
- Whole-school impact: improve assessment practice, policy and framework across departments
- c. 50 hours’ sustained CPD over three terms
- Includes tools, guides and practice opportunities
- Collaboration is key – minimum two staff per school
- Ideal for current and aspiring school and college leaders
- “The best CPD we’ve ever had” – course participant
- What every teacher needs to know about assessment
- 10-week short course
- Includes content from experts such as Dylan Wiliam, and teachers at the forefront of assessment practice
- Perfect for upskilling individual teachers’ practice
- Ideal for 1-100+ staff, initial teacher training, and RQTs alike
- “A great PD package for anyone serious about developing their understanding of classroom-based assessment”
Bespoke Assessment Training & Consultancy
As well as conducting bespoke in-person training, we are also happy to advise and consult on assessment design, policy and practice. We have, for example, worked with schools to analyse and improve entrance exams, to train dozens of staff on an intensive four-day course, and run everything from two-hour webinars to one-day inset sessions for whole groups of staff.
Please contact us using the button below to enquire and find out more about how we can help.