CEM Data Training and Support Package
Enjoy cost-effective, responsive and flexible support from the training provider for CEM’s assessments: BASE, PIPS, InCAS, MidYIS, Yellis and ALIS.
Affordable training for unlimited staff
Evidence-based, best-practice Continuing Professional Development
Drive whole-school improvements in teaching & learning
Why choose the training and support package?
- No need for cover. You don’t need to arrange a day’s cover to enjoy high-quality CPD. You can learn wherever and whenever suits you.
- Save money. You do not need to worry about the costs of in-school training; we have reduced the need for this with flexible, innovative and well-supported online training.
- Just-in-time training, when you need it. Get the training you need, when you need it. We cover BASE, PIPS, InCAS, MidYIS, Yellis and ALIS. New staff? No problem. Something we haven’t covered in the course? Let us know, and we’ll address it for you.
- Ask questions of our experts. Our package includes quarterly Q&A webinars, where you and your staff can ask us specific questions about the data, and expert phone and email support too.
- Improve teaching and learning. You’re already on the way by subscribing to such world-class assessments; we help you go that final step, to get the best value for money out of the data and to inform your decision-making.
What are the packages?
|Access to the online course (Signup link can be shared with as many staff as you’d like)||Yes|
|Discussion forum access (As part of the online course; network with like-minded educators)||Yes|
|Video request service (Either to be addressed in a new lesson, or in the Q&A webinars)||Yes|
|Quarterly Q&A webinars (Ask any question, and for unlimited staff to join)||Yes|
|Responsive support (Monday to Friday; email and telephone support)||Yes|
|Exclusive rates on further EBE training (e.g., bespoke in-person training, webinars and data audits)||Yes|
Annual cost (ex. VAT)
What do others think?
The training met all of the required outcomes we stated when organising, and we were very happy with the mode of training. We will look into Evidence Based Education’s video packages next year as a method of disseminating key learning.
After signing up for an Essentials package, we found the training accessible and easy to understand. The customer support experienced so far has also been excellent; the team is quick to reply and friendly, yet maintains a professional touch.
Thanks again for the training which was superb. We have already begun discussions about how to use the data and what to share and when.
Thanks so much for the training - it was fantastic to be able to tailor the experience to exactly what we wanted and needed - the use of our own data added another dimension that enhanced the experience further.
How does the Essentials package work?
When you sign up to our CEM package, you receive a complete set of training resources for BASE, PIPS, InCAS, MidYIS, Yellis and ALIS.
Whether you want to train up a couple of key members of staff, or save money by conducting ongoing, internal CPD, the CEM data training package is the perfect solution.
First and foremost is our online training course, providing your whole team of staff with training on what you need, when you need it, all year round. We provide you with a course link to share with any number of your staff, which you can access as and when you need.
We’ll also keep you updated about all of the other benefits, too. You, and as many of your team as you’d like, can join regular Q&A webinars, where you can ask your own questions, along with other teachers using CEM data worldwide. There are also opportunities to form networks, ask questions of others and share best practice in our discussion forum in the online course. And finally, you can enjoy expert support by email and phoneduring working hours.
Many schools ask us for bespoke in-house training, by webinar or in-person, to kick off the year of ongoing support. This can often help with disseminating key information about the assessments and the data produced to a wider group of your staff. All package subscribers are entitled to a discount on any further training from EBE, be it web-based or in-person, an audit of your school’s data or our other online training courses.
Group discounts are available for MATs and chains of schools – please contact us to enquire.